Anthony, Specialist & Founder
Anthony has more than 14 years of experience in workshop and service centre and spent the last 11 years in Authorized Agent workshops where he learnt the technical details of maintaining European vehicles and attending to customers. Of these, 7 years were spent specialising in Peugeot.
His experience prior to founding ANTZ ;
- 1 yr as a mechanic repairing Ferrari
- 3 yrs as a Senior Customer Officer servicing Opel owners
- 7 yrs as a Senior Customer Advisor servicing Peugeot owners
Anthony himself is a proud owner of a Peugeot 308sw pure tech.
Sulaimi has more than 20 years of experience in workshop operations. all of which were spent in Authorized Agent workshops where he picked up complex repair and maintenance skills for European vehicles.
- 4 yrs as Workshop Mechanic for Masserati and Lotus
- 5 yrs as Workshop Mechanic for Alfa Romeo and Fiat
- 4 yrs as Workshop Mechanic for Ford
- 7 yrs as Senior Technician for Peugeot
- 3 yrs as Workshop Foreman for Peugeot
Specialist Lau K.K
Lau has 20 years of experience in automobile repair and maintenance with the Authorised Agents of premium European cars. He also has vast experience in automobile diagnostic and electric works.
- 6 yrs as Mechanic for MG Rover and Opel
- 1 yr as Foreman for Volkswagen
- 13 yrs as Senior Mechanic to Master Technician at Peugeot
Specialist Teo C.S
Teo has more than 20 years of experience in Authorised Agent of Premium European Cars. He has strong technical knowledge and superb customer service experience
He is currently under extensive training with Lau, Sulaimi and Anthony since onboard April 2017 to be trained as Specialist
- 3 yrs as MG Rover Mechanic
- 4 yrs as Opel Senior Customer Service Officer cum Insurance Claim Advisor
- 7 yrs as BMW Senior Customer Executive to Workshop Manager
- 3 yrs as Mercedes Senior Customer Executive serving AMG car owners